If you’re not completely happy with an item, we’ll give you a refund, provided that it’s returned to us in its original condition & packaging, unworn, unwashed, and with all labels attached.
Please make sure that swimwear and other clothing is tried on over your own underwear. When trying on tops please avoid make up or lotions coming into contact with the item. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it’s obvious this hasn’t been done.
Thank you for your order. If you’re not completely happy with an item, please see our policy below in order to process a return. Please note the policy for online and in-store purchases will vary
Online Purchases Returns
- Online purchases should be returned within 21 days of receipt.
In-Store Purchases Returns
- In-Store purchases should be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items should be unworn, unwashed and have original tags and any hygiene seals still attached.
- It is not necessary to return orders in the box they arrived in.
- Make sure you get proof of postage from the post office and book a signed for delivery so that we can still complete your return if it gets delayed on its way back to us. You should keep this proof until you’ve received your refund.
- We recommend you insure items you are returning as we won’t be held responsible for goods that don’t arrive.
- If you are unable to return your items within the 21 day time frame, please contact us at [email protected]. Returns outside of the 21 day window may be accepted at our discretion.
Refunds will be issued within 10 working days from receipt to process.
Returns should be sent to:
International Logistics Group Ltd Unit 2D Gatwick Gate
Charlwood Road, Lowfield Heath Crawley, West Sussex
Email: [email protected]
London based customers have the option to drop off their online and in-store returns at our boutique within the returns window for a refund or an exchange. If dropped off on a weekend, the refund will be issued on a weekday once our offices re-open.
You can create your returns label at https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/1733
Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of international returns. You may visit https://uk.interparcel.com as they offer a pickup service and fair rates.
Please mark your package clearly as ‘British Commercial Returns’ to avoid delays at customs and include your original tracking number when your goods arrived which you can find attached to the packaging they arrived in or in your dispatch email.
We are not liable for any customs, duties and taxes that may be incurred for items returned outside of the UK.
Please check the return address on your returns form included in your package.
Please note online exchanges cannot be made, only refunds. If a replacement size, colour or alternative items are required you will need to place a new order or exchange in store.
Items that can’t be returned
Most items bought from Paolita can be returned, with the exception of anything listed below:
Gift cards are non-returnable and can’t be exchanged for cash
Sample sale items are final sale
We retain the right to refuse returns for any items which have been marked, soiled or not returned in their original condition.
“I’ve received some Paolita items as a gift from someone else. Can I return them?”
You can return items as normal – please refer to the return guidelines above and on the paperwork that came with the goods.
You might want to note that the purchaser will automatically be notified by email of any returns, refunds or replacements. Sorry, we can’t prevent this as it’s an automated part of our returns system.
Refunds can only be issued to the card which was used to pay for the goods. We don’t offer credit notes.
Return of Faulty Goods
If you feel an item we’ve sent you is faulty, please get in touch with us via email on [email protected]. We may ask you to return it to us so that we can investigate the fault, before contacting you again to agree the best resolution.